Thursday, March 01, 2007

Business Golf: What is the Big Deal

 

So what is so out of the ordinary about playing business golf?  What is all of the fuss?  I play golf with my clients all of the time, what is the big deal? 

 

I hear it all of the time and these type questions is why I started my Ask Mr Business Golf Podcasts in hopes that I can take on all of the questions related to business golf.

 

They are all good questions.  Yaw, some of them are pretty smart-alecky, but on the most part those types of questions are coming from people who THINK they are playing business golf, but are not.

 

So, to get people to better understand business golf, I will take on the questions.

Email me at... askmrbusinessgolf @ gmail.com

 

Scot Duke is President of Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC and author of How To Play Business Golf.  Mr Duke uses his 30 years of business management experience to help business owners and executives develop their business to be more successful and mentor business people on how powerful of a business tool Business Golf can be towards solving many business challenges. More information on Mr Duke and Business Golf can is available at the Innovative Business Golf Solutions web-site.

 

 

My Blog:

Mr Business Golf

DigitalGolf.tv

Technically Speaking

 

Podcasts:

Mr Business Golf Show

Happy Hour with Mr Business Golf

 

No comments: