Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Business Golf: A way to find out HOW!


OK, Here is the Deal!

I had been talking to my fleet of Internet Strategist over implementing another tactic to get my books sales up...

The Business Golf survey showed that people, gofers and non-golfers, want to know about it. The only way I can come up with getting more people to know what Business Golf is all about is to sale more books.

Well leave it to my chief strategist Rex Dixon to come up with the “Here is the Deal” Campaign... Just make a deal with my viewers. A straight forward, you buy my book and I will make it worth your while.

Very simple marketing and out here in Never-Ever-Land...

Well it was worth a try...it is on now, so you will have to check it out.

Scot Duke

President & Business Golf Mentor

Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC

scot.duke@innovativebusinessgolf.com

http://innovativebusinessgolf.com

My Blog:

Mr Business Golf

DigitalGolf.tv

Technically Speaking

Podcasts:

Mr Business Golf Show

Happy Hour with Mr Business Golf

No comments: