Thursday, August 16, 2007

So, Where Have I Been?

I will assume you have noticed I have not been over here in a while. 

Where have I been?

Well, I am writing on my second book. 

What is it about?...man you are asking a lot of questions.

 

Well I have found a lot of problems or should I say things that are causing problems on the internet and offline which are keeping millions of people from wanting to come online to find information that will offer then something that could make their life or business better.

 

Yes, I have a whole notebook of stuff and I am putting it all into my book.  Naturally it has a golf twist...golf is a perfect business tool and one of the best ways to find out how things are going in the business world...how do you think I found all of the stuff that is keeping a huge market of business people off the internet.

 

BUT, I will also be providing my business outlook on things and exercise the 32 years of business operations management I have to offer solutions to these problems.

 

I will be back from time to time to fill you in on more stuff that will be in the book.

 

Anyway, that is where I have been.  I will pop in here from time to time.  You can check the pulse of things happening by going to my IBGS site...make sure to sign up for the Business Golf Club while you are there...it is a country club for business people...I think you will enjoy it once it gets going.

 

See you there.

 

 

Scot Duke

President & Business Golf Mentor

Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC

scot.duke@innovativebusinessgolf.com

http://innovativebusinessgolf.com

 

No comments: