Friday, August 04, 2006

Blogging: Keywords Are Important

I just sat through a Podcast that was on the importance of using keywords in your blogs.  Words like Mel Gibson, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey, Tiger Woods, Michelle Wie and Rap Music.  Why, because that is what people are keying into search engines to find.  No only those keywords, but Golf, NAZCAR, Baseball, and Tennis are also hot.  And we should not forget then less popular keywords like religion, peace, war, and sex.

So, if I caught it correctly the keywords I have just reminded you of here in this blog are the most popular keywords people use to search for information. Or that is what the lady I was listening to on the Podcast told me.

OK, let’s see if it works and I will blog this and see how many people hit my site.

 

No comments: