Sunday, April 02, 2006

Why Blog?

I am asked over and over by people who have no concept of blogging why I blog?

My answer, because I want to…  I am sure you understand this since you probably blog are you wouldn’t be reading this.  Or, If you do not blog then you can now see the impact that blogging can have on an opinion.

Yes, you can express your opinion in a blog.  The sense here is I want to hear your opinion and I hope you will return the favor and want to hear my opinion on a subject.

Or, if you need someway to release some pinned up frustration then you can rave all you want.

 

The bottomline is that there is someone out there who will want to hear what you have to say or wants to help you with your problem.

But, beware, there is a big possibility that someone will have a solution or an opinion that might be better than yours, so do not close the door on your blog by not letting anyone into your box by blocking comments. 

Aren’t there SPAMMERS out there who will get to me if I allow comments?  Hell yes and spamming is something you are going to have take precautions with and learn to live with.  Spamming is not going away until someone blogs a solution.  If you have a solution to spamming please, get after it, I and the rest of the world is listening, but allow me to comment so I can help.

So, why do I blog?  Because I want to…  Hope that is clear….

 

 

Scot Duke

President

Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC.

scot.duke@innovativebusinessgolf.com

www.innovativebusinessgolf.com

 

‘My Blog’ http://businessgolf.blogspot.com

 

 

No comments: