Monday, February 12, 2007

Lots of New and OLD!


Seems I have been around the world in the two years I have been talking about How To Play Business Golf. Since I started here on Blogger.com in 2005, I have joined more sites and blogged in more places around the world than I can remember. I have even forgotten most of the beginnings of my adventure. But I know it was here.

I am having fun and meeting a lot of new people everyday and a lot of them are finding that what I have to say is more than they initially thought they had about Business Golf. So when I say, let me know how I can Help. I mean it.

And to show I am serious, I have developed a seminar/workshop that shows you How To Play Business Golf Seminar/Workshop.

I am podcasting and I will soon be videocasting, I am guest blogging on a number of sites, I am producing web-sites, consulting in internet marketing and I am just all over the place.

I talk straight up Business Golf on DigitalGolf.tv. I am wide open on my site Innovative Business Golf Solutions; I am insightful on Technically Speaking and just having friggin fun on my site GiveMeAFrigginBreak.com.

So, you see, there is a lot more to this Business Golf thing than you are thinking and no, it is not the latest scam brought to you for $29.95 to correct your slice...Give Me A Friggin Break...

Check all of these sites out and find out why golf is really a place to be and golfers are really people who just want to have fun.

Scot Duke is President of Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC and author of How To Play Business Golf. Mr Duke uses his 30 years of business management experience to help business owners and executives develop their business to be more successful and mentor business people on how powerful of a business tool Business Golf can be towards solving many business challenges. More information on Mr Duke and Business Golf can is available at the Innovative Business Golf Solutions web-site.

No comments: