Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winter Golf: The Best Place to Go

I have said it more than once and I will say it again, if you are going to play Winter Golf, then pack your bags and get to Southern California...play Desert Winter Golf.

If you have not been to Palm Springs, CA, you Gotta go. If you have been there then you know that there are more golf courses than it is humanly possible to play during the winter...I am sure there have been many try...and can venture a guest that there enough golf courses in the area of size of the city of Dallas, TX, where you could play a different course then entire winter and never play the same course twice, unless you wanted to.

I am heading out to Southern California in a few weeks and I have two days to get my fill...but I am heading up to Las Vegas for three days to play golf...so hey, give me a friggin break for playing winter golf where it is warm...what is holding you back?

If you need a business reason to get out there so you can write it off as an business expense...get in touch with me and I will not only tell ya how, I will show you how to make playing business golf work for your business.

You know how to get in touch with me.

Let me know how I can help.

Scot Duke

President & Business Golf Mentor

Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC

scot.duke@innovativebusinessgolf.com

http://innovativebusinessgolf.com

My Blog:

Mr Business Golf

DigitalGolf.tv

Technically Speaking

GiveMeAFrigginBreak

Podcasts:

Mr Business Golf Show

Happy Hour with Mr Business Golf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot beautiful Arizona! The weather is better and the 200gorgeous golf courses around Phoenix keeps you plenty busy. Plus there is more to do than in Palm Springs/Palm Desert, better restaurants too.